I just got back from my trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and let me tell you…I needed it! Between going to work, being in school and working an internship, I never have time to focus on me.
I was gone from Friday until Monday night (yesterday) and I didn’t even think about work or school. It’s like it never existed lol. I think this is part of that self care that everyone is talking about; take care of you!
Even though I didn’t sleep much and relax long, I had fun just kicking it; drinking, eating, and exploring, just living my best life!
I realized that taking vacations, short or long, far or close, are sometimes needed just to take your mind off of the stresses in your life and not being in close proximity of them. Sometimes taking a vacation can mean just sleeping your day away, stuffing your face and getting drunk and going back to sleep. Yes, you can do that at home BUUUUUT sometimes you don’t want to be in city limits of what you’re trying to temporarily get away from.
I’m already planning my next trip and it’ll simply be a celebration for me graduating and of course A TURN UP. But a short synopsis of my Cabo trip:
- I went with a group of 50 or more people.
- No special occasion, just a quick, semi-cheap trip to take
- Day 1: meet & greet (it was about 60 of us) anddd a lot of drinking lol.
- Day 2: ATV riding and Cabo nightlife. The Cabo club definitely love St.Louis folks!!
- Day 3: Regrouping from the nightlife lol and Boat Party And Chill day, OH and we saw a whale!!
- Day 4: Leaving Cabo, blahhhhhhhhhhh!
I enjoyed myself but I would’ve loved to site see Cabo San Lucas a lil more but overall, it was a fun trip. Shout out to our travel agent Miki Jones—AMJ Getaways , for putting together a lit trip!
Check out some more pics from the trip below!!
2 thoughts on “When in Doubt, Travel It Out: Cabo Edition”
Y’all look like you had a blast! I’m jealous!
LikeLiked by 1 person